Product: AW Auto Mate
Producer: David Taylor
If you use Aweber to handle your opt in list you will be aware that some tasks take longer, or are harder than they should be.
For example, if you want to create a new list based on the settings of an existing list, you have to manually copy the settings over.
Or what if you want to create more than one list at a time? Not possible from within Aweber.
Also, were you aware that if a subscriber clicks the ‘unsubscribe’ link in your email, they remain on your list (and count towards your billable total) until you remove them?
It’s a good idea to remove your unsubs on a regular basis. However the usual way is to go through each list individually and remove them one list at a time.
If you have lots of lists it’s a nightmare!
But not any more.
* Backup your lists
* Find and delete unsubs in a fraction of the time it would take to do manually – saves time and money (you get charged for unsubs)
* Find those who have not opened an email from you from a date of your choosing and create a segment so you can target them with a separate email campaign. (requires open tracking to be enabled)
* Duplicate list settings from an existing list into a new one.
* Create up to 5 new lists at a time using the same basic information. This is great if you have multiple lists for a single product launch.
* Preload a follow up campaign into new lists using the campaign sharing feature of Aweber.
Demo video : http://keithslinks.com/awautomate